Few ingredients at home? I bet you can still make an apple delight!
- 450 gr of flour
- 200 gr of sugar
- 150 gr of softened butter
- 1 vial of orange extract
- Grated zest of lemon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 apples
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 small pot of yogurt
- Mix the flour with half of the sugar (100gr).
- Take a second bowl to beat the egg. Next, add the yoghurt, orange extract, lemon zest and 1 pinch of salt.
- Combine the mixtures of the two bowls in a single recipient. Add the baking powder and mix well. Once your dough is ready, split it into two parts.
- Grease your mold and sprinkle it with a little flour. Roll out one part of the dough and place it into the mold.
- Cut the apples into thin slices. Put some lemon juice and the remainder of the sugar (100gr) on top.
- Roll out the remaining dough and cover the apples slices. Close the sides using a fork.
- Put in a preheated oven (180°) for about 25 to 30 minutes.