How to make easter cookies for the little ones?! It’s quick and simple!
- 300 gr. of flour
- 100 gr of powdered sugar
- 80 gr of corn flour
- 2 eggs
- 80 gr of melted butter
- 4 tbsp of milk
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- dark chocolate
- Take two bowls. In the first bowl, mix the flour, corn flour, powdered sugar and baking powder.
- In the second bowl, beat the eggs and add the milk and melted butter.
- Next, mix the two mixtures well until you obtain a homogenous paste.
- Roll out the dough (5 mm.) and use molds to create shapes.
- Decorate the cookies with chocolate or colored sprinkles.
- Put in a preheated oven at 180° for 15 minutes.
The little ones will love them!