To make this tasty plumcake, rich in vitamin C, you just have to follow a few simple steps! Ready?
- 4 eggs
- 220 gr. of sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 vial of orange flavoring (if available)
- 2 cups of orange juice (fresh juice recommended)
- Grated peel of an orange
- 170 ml of seed oil
- 250 gr. flour
- Chopped hazelnuts (100gr.)
- 1/2 sachet of baking powder
- Beat the eggs and add the sugar. Keep on beating until you have a creamy mixture.
- Next, add the vanilla and orange extract, the oil, as well as two cups of (fresh) orange juice and the grated peel of the orange.
- Little by little add the flour and mix well.
- Add the baking powder and, finally, the chopped hazelnuts.
- Grease your cake tin and line the bottom with a circle of greaseproof paper, and add your dough.
- Heat the oven at 180°. Put in the cake for 40 minutes.
Your orange plumcake is ready to be served! Enjoy!