- 4 eggs
- 260gr of sugar
- 150gr of butter
- 180ml of milk
- 330gr of flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 10 ml of rum
- 100gr chocolate chips
- 150gr of dark chocolate
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, add the sugar and mix everything very well for a few minutes.
- Melt the butter in a bain-marie, then add the milk.
- Add the mixed butter and milk to the bowl, stirring slowly.
- Then gradually add the flour, followed by the baking powder, the rum and the chocolate chips.
- Grease your mold and sprinkle it with a little flour. Add the dough and bake in a preheated oven (180°) for 40 minutes.
- While the cake cools down, melt the chocolate in a bain-marie
Allow the donut to cool and in the meantime melt the chocolate in a bain-marie for glazing. Who would like a piece?