You don’t like to measure? I like to use yoghurt pots to make baking more easy! Indeed, for the below recipe keep your yoghurt pot to measure all ingredients!
- 3 eggs
- 3 small pots of yogurt (if you like flavored yoghurt, use 1 pot of your flavour and 2 pots of natural yoghurt)
- 1/2 small pot of seed oil
- 3 small pots of flour
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- powdered sugar for garnish
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, then add the sugar and mix until creamy.
- Little by little, add the oil, yoghurt, flour, and finally the baking powder. Mix well.
- Bake in a preheated (180°) oven for 40 minutes.
- Once your cake has cooled down, decorate it with some powdered sugar.